This homepage manages applications submitted to the Columbia Life Science Lab-to-Market Accelerators. The three programs focus on:
Biomedical Technology Accelerator (formerly Columbia-Coulter program) | BiomedX
How to Apply
If you have accessed this system previously, you can LOGIN with your existing log-in information. If you don't remember your password, click "Trouble signing in" to create a new one.
New Account Set-Up
If you are new to this system, please create an account:
1. Click the REGISTER button to the right.
2. Follow the registration process. When you are done, an email will be sent to you confirming your registration.
3. Click on the link in the email to finalize registration. Make sure to check your spam or junk
folder in case the email ends up there.
Tips for Submitting an Application
1. Save your work frequently to avoid loss due to disruptions in internet access or other technical issues.
2. The last minute is a common time for internet outages, glitches in the online system, and hard drive crashes to occur. Do not wait until the last minute to submit your work!
Applicants must have a full-time Columbia University faculty appointment. Graduate students and post doctorate trainees can act as project leads with permission from the principal investigators (PIs).
If you have any questions about the application process or the online system, please submit your questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response within one business day.